Who is YOUR Fairy God Boss?
Have you ever had a chance to sit down and reflect on your journey? I had such an opportunity recently with CEO of FairyGodBoss.com, Romy Newman to answer the following questions....
1. How – if at all – has gender played a role in your career? How do you think it might have been different if you were a man (if at all)?
2. Talk to us about our interactions with other women in your career. Who has been helpful? Who has been less helpful?
3. How do you think about mentoring or supporting women in your current role?
4. According to women we’ve surveyed, the #1 most important factor to job satisfaction is a good manager. What do you believe are the qualities of a good manager?
5. Talk about a mistake you’ve made. What did you learn from it?
6. What is one piece of career advice you want to share with our audience of talented ambitious women?
Check out the link below for the podcast
Leadership Questions of the Week for YOU:
- Have you ever done a podcast? What advise would YOU give someone looking to do their first one?
- These questions are all targeted to a female audience...how does turning them around and answering them as a man change the conversation or does it?
- Which one do YOU think is the most thought provoking question and how would YOU answer it?
Thanks for reading (listening)….and remember…YOU make a difference!
Please continue the conversation by liking…commenting or sharing this article. You can also follow me on twitter @marciedwhite